we have $450 to rent for our linen and backdrop rental.
As LDS cultural halls do not supply linens and definitely need some decorations to help with the otherwise barren room it is a good idea to find a wedding supply rental near you. For the sake of this post, I am going to use Budget Wedding Rental http://www.budgetweddingrental-ut.com/
They have several packages to supply all your needs starting at $250! I am going to pick the Cinderella Package for $350 which includes:
- Main Backdrop – (1) Cinderella Arch and (2) wedding arches decorated with greenery, white lights and silk flowers
- Cake Backdrop – (1) Cinderella Gazebo decorated with greenery, white lights and silk flowers and (1) round table (choice of 48” or 30”) with floor length linen.
- Gift Table – (1) 8’ banquet floor length linen for facility provided table.
- Book Table – choice of (1) 4’ banquet or 30" round table with floor length linen.
- Refreshment Table – (1) 8’ banquet floor length linen for facility provided table.
- Guest Dining Tables – (8) 120” round linens for facility provided tables, and (8) custom silk centerpieces designed to compliment your overall wedding theme.
- Package Bonus! – (2) glass drink dispensers (2 1/2 gallon capacity each) and (1) 8’ banquet floor length linen
- Setup/Tear down – included in package price.
The package even includes your centerpieces!! They have several to choose from but these are my favorite:
You could not come close to these prices buying all the items yourself. Renting is such a great money saver!
And since I only spent $350 for both the linen and backdrop rentals (budget of $450) plus the centerpieces (budget of $50), I have $150 left to buy more decorations to make the reception look even more beautiful or more personal. Like maybe putting in a cool ceiling!! Who doesn't love paper lanterns?